Private Message us on our Facebook page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal as forms of payment.
Sizing charts for all shirt styles are available on this page: View Sizing Chart
We don't accept returns if the wrong size is ordered as our shirts are made to order. Please make sure to refer to our sizing charts to ensure a proper fit, and carefully review your order before submitting it.
If you are unsure of your size, or are stuck between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size as the shirts are usually 100% cotton and will shrink after washing.
3. What is your return policy?
Because of the limited-edition nature of Wear Your Story’ designs, we typically only produce as many shirts as were ordered. Therefore:
- We don't keep an inventory of shirts on hand.
- We cannot accommodate any requests for returns or exchanges, without exception.
- You should be very thorough when making your selection. Make sure to refer to our sizing charts to ensure a proper fit, and carefully review your order before submitting it.
- We don't accept returns if the wrong size is ordered as our shirts are made to order. Please make sure to refer to our sizing charts to ensure a proper fit, and carefully review your order before submitting it.
4. But, what if you guys sent me the wrong shirts or if there are stains on my shirts?
We do our best to ensure that everyone receives the correct quantity of the correct items 100% of the time. However, we are human, and there are only a few of us, so errors do occasionally happen. If you notice an error in your order, please email us immediately at PeterD@WearYourStoryClothing.com and we will make arrangements to rectify the situation. As previously stated, though, due to 26 Shirts’ designs extremely limited nature, we typically do not keep inventory on hand to simply send you a replacement shirt. In most cases, we will refund your money or credit you toward a future purchase. Again, we will do our very best to ensure that no errors are made in the first place, though.
5. What is your 100% Happiness Guarantee?
If you are not 100% happy with the quality & printing of your product, we offer a 30 day return policy w/in 30 days of receiving your order.
Mistakes will happen from time to time, we're human. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you a new shirt. Whatever it takes.
All we ask is for you to send us a picture of the mistake and we'll make it right. We're here for you.
If your product meets the following criteria, please contact us and we will have your order replaced as quickly as possible:
- The product itself is flawed.
- The print quality is poor.
- The final product is different from the product presented on the site.
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
Please note that we do not exchange any item that has been worn, used, or washed and that we also do not accept returns for wrong sizes purchased.
6. Where are your products made?
Our products are Made In America.
7. Can I add or cancel my order once it has been processed?